STRIPES//CAMOFLAUGE <body>

PROFILE


jaliboy. sixteen-turning-seventeen. single/NOT available. bedok north secondary school. cucu nek puteh. 2nd child. born on 13 feb. wanna work. im lazy. im in love???. love my brothers. the first A in HAZARDS.

PEOPLE THAT I LOVE

Myself. My love ones(family of course). The gal tat i love(secret). My hazard vaskaris brothers..haha. My lepak2 frens. My friends(schoolmate,friendster,msn). I love the whole world.

LIKES

to eat(pat changi,nasi ayam penyek). sleep. jogging. play soccer n takraw. lepak2 dgn members pat longkang. sembayang haha. watch tv. hang out with friends watch movie or sumting. stripes. n many more.

DISLIKE

i hate blood. injections,lagi2 bile amek darah. reading books. going 2 school(but i miss school). geletek. backstabbers. irritating people. penyebok. matrips(i look like one 2). dan byk lagi..hahaha..
 
 
TAG

MY SONGS PLAYLIST

Saturday, February 24, 2007
safra n sembawang??
10:34 PM

hey..hello all..haha..im back,ya,at last i have something to post,its been a long time ryte..hehe..sorry 4 nt updating my blog 4 a long time..been bz lately with school,friends n other stuff..so now im gonna start blogging again..






kk,todae i when to my uncle house at pasir ris 2 visit my nenek bela my dad..its been a long time since i last saw her..then after that we went back home..out of a sudden i receive a call,i know its zul but i purposely did not pick up,hehe..sowie zul,but then i call him back when i reach home..actually i suppose to meet haziq,faridah n zul,but i cant make it..how sad..so,zul ask me wether i could join them now,n tatz was around 4..i ask my mom n she let me go out..






than something happen,someone gave me a bad news when i reach eunos interchange...haiz..zul nk kene alek..haiya,i was like perspiring like hell then i receive this news..haziq was going to meet ira..so left with faridah..so then i made a last min plan with sheik n syerzan..i ask faridah out to join us to play pool at safra tamp..i meet sheik at his father shop n we meet faridah at the mrt n when straight to safra..






however,when we reach there,syerzan haven arrive..die masih tgh mandi,haiz bdk tamp..so we decided to play pool..it was really fun...faridah play very well..i lose to her n sheik too...wow!!then syerzan came n we play another two games..






after that faridah had to went back home as its already 7..faridah wanna watch the pesta perdana..haha..so we accompanied her to the bus stop like bodyguards n sees her off..I FEEL REALLY BAD TO SEE HER WENT BACK HOME ALL ALONE FROM TAMP TO CLEMENTI..SOWIE FARIDAH..hahaha...(i mention it)...hehe..then left with me sheik n syerzan..






at first we wanna play bowling but it was damn expensive..haha,then we decided to play lan game..we play counter strike n half life,its been a long time since i last play cs..kaku se main..but still im good at it..hahaha...lol..we play 4 one hour..sitting there,staring at the com eating cup noodle..






after that we went on an adventure to sembawang hunted prison house..haha..it was fun but kind of spooky,the place was damn quiet..but we did not see any ghost la..haha..then came this man riding a bike told us that we should not be there as it is a restricted area..haha,we act stupid n say sorry because its the first time we go there...haha..






ya,i really had a great time todae..im not so lonely like other time..i wish to have an outing with my friends everyday to fill my day with happines instead of lonelyness..btw i miss someone..haha..cant tell u..i have to keep my promise to sms her lesser but its hard 4 me..kla..tatz all..i have pictures 2..


sowie,im lazy to describe the pic..pandai2 la phm..tag my blog k..bye,tc..