STRIPES//CAMOFLAUGE <body>

PROFILE


jaliboy. sixteen-turning-seventeen. single/NOT available. bedok north secondary school. cucu nek puteh. 2nd child. born on 13 feb. wanna work. im lazy. im in love???. love my brothers. the first A in HAZARDS.

PEOPLE THAT I LOVE

Myself. My love ones(family of course). The gal tat i love(secret). My hazard vaskaris brothers..haha. My lepak2 frens. My friends(schoolmate,friendster,msn). I love the whole world.

LIKES

to eat(pat changi,nasi ayam penyek). sleep. jogging. play soccer n takraw. lepak2 dgn members pat longkang. sembayang haha. watch tv. hang out with friends watch movie or sumting. stripes. n many more.

DISLIKE

i hate blood. injections,lagi2 bile amek darah. reading books. going 2 school(but i miss school). geletek. backstabbers. irritating people. penyebok. matrips(i look like one 2). dan byk lagi..hahaha..
 
 
TAG

MY SONGS PLAYLIST

Monday, January 15, 2007
new n improve playlist
3:54 PM

hey..hello..check out my new song playlist..i did not know that all the songs can be put into one till zul told me..so now i know thankz 2 zul..but i did all the playlist by myself thankz 2 imeem.com..cool website,lots of songs..i have altogether 33 songs..hope u enjoy it..do give some comments on the songs on my tag board aite..sorry 4 not updating my blog 4 so long..lazy la..hehe..k,byes..tc..