STRIPES//CAMOFLAUGE <body>

PROFILE


jaliboy. sixteen-turning-seventeen. single/NOT available. bedok north secondary school. cucu nek puteh. 2nd child. born on 13 feb. wanna work. im lazy. im in love???. love my brothers. the first A in HAZARDS.

PEOPLE THAT I LOVE

Myself. My love ones(family of course). The gal tat i love(secret). My hazard vaskaris brothers..haha. My lepak2 frens. My friends(schoolmate,friendster,msn). I love the whole world.

LIKES

to eat(pat changi,nasi ayam penyek). sleep. jogging. play soccer n takraw. lepak2 dgn members pat longkang. sembayang haha. watch tv. hang out with friends watch movie or sumting. stripes. n many more.

DISLIKE

i hate blood. injections,lagi2 bile amek darah. reading books. going 2 school(but i miss school). geletek. backstabbers. irritating people. penyebok. matrips(i look like one 2). dan byk lagi..hahaha..
 
 
TAG

MY SONGS PLAYLIST

Saturday, December 23, 2006
LB
12:09 PM

haha..the dota brothers..sorry for not updating my blog for so long..lazy la..i have no idea wat 2 post actually so i decided to pose tis pic the LB..wanna know wat LB means??haha..nvm,its lame..tiz pics shows only some of the LB..there r still a lot of LBs that r not in the pic..haha..sume muke merapek sak..kk,haziq..u wan tiz pic ryte??amek ah..btw,i made it 2 sec 5..yeah..ive got nine points..i don believe it,i tought that my face will go ite for sure,haiz,mayb i will go to higher nitec..haha..i will study hard 4 my o lvl nxt year unlike n,too slack,exam coming still can play soccer n lepak2 dgn budak longkang(clue)..haha..kk,that all,i outta words..tag my blog aites..bye..