STRIPES//CAMOFLAUGE <body>

PROFILE


jaliboy. sixteen-turning-seventeen. single/NOT available. bedok north secondary school. cucu nek puteh. 2nd child. born on 13 feb. wanna work. im lazy. im in love???. love my brothers. the first A in HAZARDS.

PEOPLE THAT I LOVE

Myself. My love ones(family of course). The gal tat i love(secret). My hazard vaskaris brothers..haha. My lepak2 frens. My friends(schoolmate,friendster,msn). I love the whole world.

LIKES

to eat(pat changi,nasi ayam penyek). sleep. jogging. play soccer n takraw. lepak2 dgn members pat longkang. sembayang haha. watch tv. hang out with friends watch movie or sumting. stripes. n many more.

DISLIKE

i hate blood. injections,lagi2 bile amek darah. reading books. going 2 school(but i miss school). geletek. backstabbers. irritating people. penyebok. matrips(i look like one 2). dan byk lagi..hahaha..
 
 
TAG

MY SONGS PLAYLIST

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
im back
1:56 PM

hello hello..my blog is fine now except 4 my profile..nvm..if u were 2 view my blog,tag my blog aites..thankz..my n lvls r over..i took my last paper juz now..dnt paper was bloody difficult..nvm..juz hope i got 2 sec 5..so im going 2 start celebrate..oi bro..bile korang nk ajak kluar..tak kan nk duduk rmh lepas n..ouh ya..terlupe lak puase..slamat berpuase ehk..sowie la klau terlambat..lagi 13 days je..tahan ehk..pas2 hari raye bole mkn..bole gemok..yeah..kla..bye..take care..