STRIPES//CAMOFLAUGE <body>

PROFILE


jaliboy. sixteen-turning-seventeen. single/NOT available. bedok north secondary school. cucu nek puteh. 2nd child. born on 13 feb. wanna work. im lazy. im in love???. love my brothers. the first A in HAZARDS.

PEOPLE THAT I LOVE

Myself. My love ones(family of course). The gal tat i love(secret). My hazard vaskaris brothers..haha. My lepak2 frens. My friends(schoolmate,friendster,msn). I love the whole world.

LIKES

to eat(pat changi,nasi ayam penyek). sleep. jogging. play soccer n takraw. lepak2 dgn members pat longkang. sembayang haha. watch tv. hang out with friends watch movie or sumting. stripes. n many more.

DISLIKE

i hate blood. injections,lagi2 bile amek darah. reading books. going 2 school(but i miss school). geletek. backstabbers. irritating people. penyebok. matrips(i look like one 2). dan byk lagi..hahaha..
 
 
TAG

MY SONGS PLAYLIST

Sunday, August 27, 2006

1:34 PM

hello hello....k..i dunno wad the hell 2 update..so far nothing great has happen..btw check out my links..its half way done..but cool huh..the pics??thankz 2 zul...$12..hehe..speaking of pics..here are some of my stupid pics that i have taken from my brother's phone..seriozly..i have no work to do..i am so tired yesterday..all my kuzzy,makciks n pakciks gather at my house...n today i tink they will come 2..haiz..nvm..at least i had fun layan my adk sedare sume..they r cool but irritating..k,thatz all..haha..tag my blog aites..take care..peace..